
Well I have been sick scince wensday night! Can you belive it? I missed out on a whole lot this past week. In seminary on tuesday I had a lesson on thanksgiving and what to be thankful for. Well i belive my list went a litle somthing like this.
1, Mom
2. Dad.
3. Siblings.
4. being born into a good home. and the gosple.
5.GOOD HEALTH!
I know it is not like I am dieing or anything but it sure does feel like it. Wensday night i woke up shaking and throwing up. Turns out my sister gave me the sickness she had a couple of weeks ago. I was really mad i had to miss out on thanksgiving. I had to spend the day in my grandmas guest bedroom sleeping and throwing up. But weirdly enough i think this sickness came at a good time I have been taking advantage of being bored and sick of everything. I remember when I was little I would ask my mom "Why does hevenly father make us sick?" my mom would reply with "So we can appricate when we are healthy." So oddly enough being sick this thanksgiving has made me more grateful for all the little things I take for grantit.
I just wanted to say thanks to my MOM, dad, Aaron, and kinsey.
for taking care of me this past week!
i love you:)
2 comments:
Sorry you've been so sick Sammy. Hope you're feeling better.
Sam Sam I love you. Thanks for being my special girl. I hope you can feel better soon. We will make a special Thanksgiving meal just for you.
I am so glad you are Thankful for good health and all your blessings. Your AMAZING!
Post a Comment