Sunday, January 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!





Today is my mom's birthday! I am so greatful for her! she is the best mom ever and i do not even know what i would do without her! love you mom!
10 reasons why i love my mom:)

1.She is allways puting others needs before hers.
2.She is the best cook out there
3.She allways want's to spend time with her fam.
4.I can talk to her at anytime.
5.She learns from her mistakes
6.She makes the best of everything.
7.She is very forgiving
8.She is allways taking me on dates.
9.She puts her family before everyone
10.She is the best mom anyone could ask for!
happy birthday mom!
i love you!

1 comment:

momma warner said...

Thank you Sammy! You are such a sweet girl. I sure love you and don't know what I would do without you. You are so wonderful.

Love MOM