Well i loved the nice weather for the few days it was here! last weekend me and a bunch of my friends went out to eat, drove around, and laid out on my tramp with a bunch of blankets ( wich is one of the best parts about summer!)
Sammy I love you! I've seen your mom's blog but never yours. What a cute and happy girl you are! I love your new straight teeth. There is nothing better than getting your braces off. All the pain of braces is well worth it. Looks like you have had a fun year this year. I would love you to stop by for a visit someday.
1 comment:
Sammy I love you! I've seen your mom's blog but never yours. What a cute and happy girl you are! I love your new straight teeth. There is nothing better than getting your braces off. All the pain of braces is well worth it. Looks like you have had a fun year this year. I would love you to stop by for a visit someday.
Post a Comment