Tuesday, December 15, 2009

It's about time!!

"Without sadness there is no happiness. Without hate there is no love. Without poverty there is no wealth. Without death there is no life." "Without violence there is no peace. Without pain there is no pleasure. Without laziness there is no motivation. Without pain there is no innovation."

So the begining of my junior has been really rough.. from friend problems to family problems to boy problems to getting sick all of the time and just tryingso hard to cope with high school!It was really hard for such a long time and I hated it. But this past week I have been starting to look on the bright side of things and realize that things aren't so bad and just totally starting over and looking at everything from a new perspective. I realize that the way I act toward people or around people can really effect the way things turn out for me. I am so grateful that i went through all of this to make me realize how much i can appriciate good friends and being happy!

In seminary we had a really good lesson on trials. We were talking about how sometimes things are going so good for so long that heavenly father is kind of like oh hey remember me? So he could kind of be giving us them simply to help us pray to him more or grow closer to the church.


I am a strong beliver in if we put the church first everything else will fall into place.


Oh! and did I mention I am starting at a new school this next semester and I am so excited for a fresh start and to meet lots of new people. I already have a great group of friends there. And I am looking forward to more fun memories to finish off my high school life wish me luck!!


P.S. Canyou belive I am half way done with high school already?? I know i can't!

1 comment:

Sienna said...

Beautiful post Sammy. And what a great perspective. Things are always going to be up and down your whole life and the attitude you chose to have makes all the difference. I really believe that. Love ya girl.