Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Stupid Prom..
Why is it that the week that all the boys start asking to prom. I sleep with my window open. And every time my dogs start barking I get excited thinking someone is outside asking me to prom.. OR if my mom tells me i HAVE to clean my room by a certain day.. thinking a boy is going to come do something awsome to my room to ask me to prom? YEP well nothing yet.. and I am starting to get nervous! After my homecoming CATASTROPHY (Not getting asked) how can you blame me for freaking out? This is my junior prom! I have to go! Well hope that I get asked.. wish me luck. In vegas during spring break I am getting a dress.. And if I don't get asked you will find me in front of my Telivison on prom night wearing my "potential" prom dress eating a galon of ice cream! Just call me PATHETIC!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment