Saturday, March 19, 2011

Let the games begin..

Well it is that time of year.. prom season. You would think since I am a Senior in high school prom season wouldn't stress me out.. BUT IT DOES. Two of my friends have offically been asked.. so let the games begin! I do not think that boys realize how much thought a girl puts into prom.. everyone is starting their diets and ordering their dresses before they even get asked! I admit.. I am one of those sorry girls who already has my dress ordered and my hair style picked out.. and today was day number one of my extremely strict diet.. which consumes of pretty much eating nothing and working out twice a day. I ordered my dress two sizes smaller than I am currently at because If I am wearing that dress.. I HAVE to be thinner.. like I will not allow myself to wear it if I am still struttin this size.. so wish me luck I am gonna neeed it. ( Which includes finding a date) So I have been having my friends work it for me by slipping my name into casual conversation with every single boy that I even think is semi-cute.. so that I will for sure get asked! I mean come on, it is senior prom EVERYONE has to go! Well wish me luck!





Here is the dress I ordered.. IN LOVE



This is how I am doing my hair..( I am getting hair extentions put in next week)

No comments: