My best friend Emilee is moving to California to
pursue her dreams in becoming a fashion designer. She is living in the big city of LA and is attending
FIDM. I am so proud of her. Saying goodbye to em was the hardest thing I have yet to do. I know that sounds pathetic. ( I am just a little teenage girl saying bye to her little high school friend) I know most of you are thinking that its high school, you don't keep in touch with friends from high school. Em is different. Emilee has gotten me through the hardest part of my life. She has been my one true friend who has never hurt, neglected, forgotten, mistreated me. I do not think that I
appreciated her enough. Besides the fact that I went to her house 47
different times a day. Her home was my second home. Mama Cori was my second mom. I am going to miss having em here to go over there and just tell her about my day, or cry to her, or vent to her, or to tell her my crazy love stories in every detail(because she makes me) and I pretend to be
annoyed but I secretly love it. She is the only person who will listen to my worthless stories and actually sound excited about my little
excitements. When I look back on my life and my good experiences Emilee will be in every single one of them. I love you so much em! You are going to kill it in LA. You better not forget about me when you make it big. I
For ems last night we went out to Happy Sumo for dinner with all of the girls, and then I threw her a big surprise party at my club house so that she could say goodbye to everyone. It was a good night. I am going to miss her so much!

1 comment:
I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU EVERYDAY. If you ever need someone to call you know I always have time for you
Post a Comment