
Last weekend I went up to Logan to stay with Chels and to celebrate her 19th birthday! I am so glad that I went up. It was exactly what I needed. To just get away from everyone and everything and just bond with my best friend. The drive up there was a little sketchy and I was glad to arrive safe and sound! There is not a whole lot to do up there. But it was the perfect weekend! We went out to dinner with all of her friends and went back to jemmies house for cake. And then sunday we had a little party for her with all of her friends and played games, and att more cake.. duh. Then monday we slothed all day, stayed in the 2X4 watching real housewives and Kourtney and Kim Take New York. We had our last night with a trip to wingers, and an old fashion slumber party. Which included moisturizing, treats, the bachelor, painting out nails, and talking ALL night. I don't think there was a night when we went to sleep before 4:3o. We get in to the deepest talks about life, boys, the church, our family.. and we can go on and on for hours. I loved having every second to just be classic with chels and not worry about anything else.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEST FRIEND!
No comments:
Post a Comment