Monday, March 12, 2012

California Here I come.

Guess What?

I am moving to Tiburon, California in three weeks!

It is this little town just outside of San Francisco. I am moving there for one year and four months. I am going out there to Nanny for this family. And I have never been so excited! Maddie is moving into the town right next to mine and is nannying for their best friends.. could it be a more perfect situation? I will be living with the family. I have my own little room on the main floor and I work four days a week until six at night. And I get weekends off! Me and Maddie are going to spend lots of time in the City exploring San Fran and meeting new people. I am so excited to start a new adventure and get out of this hole and see the world! I am going to miss my friends and family so much. But the experiences that I will have will be worth it. I am so excited. I leave April 1st. Ah so crazy!

Here is a little preview of my next year..


The beach just a few minutes away from the house.
The bike trail right by their house.. me and maddie will be going running on this thing every morning!

1 comment:

carlee ellen said...

oh myy.. still oober jealous. and its even better that your best friend will be not that far away. i feel like if i had a friend doing it too, i'd do it in a heartbeat! have so much fun!! and keep blogging:)

p.s. you've been tagged on my page.

http://carleeellen.blogspot.com/2012/03/11.html