.







The good news is.. We officially found our official Mexican place.. which is good because that is our one happy place but it is bad.. because no matter how healthy we are eating and how good we are doing we can always convince one another to go! So we will also see how that goes. It was so nice to get out last night. We both had the longest week because it was the kids spring break so they were home all week! So the splurge was well worth the money.. and the calories.
I bought my third Sims game yesterday, that game will never get old.. whenever I have days off spent in bed I just play that all day. There is nothing me and Maddie love more than a solid night with Sims, bridesmaids, and sunflower seeds. Utter Bliss.
We have made it a goal to go to as many shows as possible while we are out here. And we are already off to a great start! We are going Gotye & Missy Higgins tomorrow (Seeing her has been a life long dream of mine) and then next Monday we are going to see The Shins! (Also a life long dream of ours) I am so excited! Hopefully going to some concerts will make us feel less like moms and more like the young people that we are!

And if somebody could please tell me what kind of insect/sea urgent this is that would be great..

1 comment:
So jealous of missy higgins!
Post a Comment