Friday, January 3, 2014

Bon Voyage Emilee! (Round 2)

 So a couple of weeks ago me and Em were grocery shopping at Harmons when we run into her neighbor who says: " Em! I hear you are moving to LA again?!" I think oh this lady must be confused.. Emilee already moved to LA she is staying with me in Utah forever. Well as the weeks went on it was final Em was moving to LA to go back to Fashion school!

My attempt at a california shaped cake.. it looks more like a sock but hey.. A for effort right?





Can't belive my best friend is leaving me right when I move home.. I guess we just don't like being in the same state at the same time. Good luck em! Go fulfill your dreams.. as long as you fly me out to Fashion week when you make it big!

No comments: