Saturday, February 15, 2014

New years 2014

I was stressin about new years this year. It is always such a dissapointment. Last year we threw a huge party and it was so much fun but also so much work. So this year we were planning on just playing board games, eating treats, and watching the ball drop. But at like 10:00 we decided to go up to Salt Lake with Steph and her roomates to this Great Gatsby party. It turned out to be surprisingly one of the best new years I had. We drank fancy drinks and danced all night. Not to mention that I got my first stranger New Years eve kiss. I can tell that 2014 is going to be a very good year!






And of course I had to stop at Kinsey and Keltons to get my real New years kiss before her bedtime:)

No comments: