Monday, July 21, 2014

21

This year I decided to go to Vegas for my 21st! Originally it was supposed to be me and all my girlfriends but half of them are gone for the summer and the other half are super lame. So we decided to make it a girls trip. It turned out to be the best weekend ever! We stayed at the Tropicana hotel which was voted best pool in Vegas.. we sipped Miami vices under palm trees it was HEAVEN. We went to freemont street, buffets, shopping, walking the strip. My mom taught us how to gamble and I won 5 bucks! But then I went all in and lost it all. Turns out beginners luck doesn't count in vegas. The night of my birthday I came back to the hotel and they had gotten me stawberries and champagne which we switched out for waters, and my mom had decorated the room. The morning of my birthday we ordered room service, hit the pool and went shopping. Then we went for a fancy dinner at Ceasars palace and then to the Shania Twain concert, which was Amazing! I still get awkward tingles thinking back to when she first came on stage and I started choking up.. how is it that I cannot cry in the Titanic but when Shania Twain comes on stage on a motorcycle.. I lose it. The show was amazing and I could not think of better people to experience Shania with it took me and Kins grew up loving Shania! After the concert we went up to the Stratosphere for dessert and for the view. I was freaked out to go up there because I legit had a dream that it fell into the Ocean in an Earthquake so being up there terrified me but we had dessert in the restaurant at the very top and the entire rooms slowly spins so we could see a Panoramic view it was so sweet. I was so sad to see this trip end! It was the perfect way to ring in the big 21!




































No comments: