5:15 AM I set my alarm to wake up to get ready for some more black Friday shopping. My sister and her little fam slept over Thanksgiving night so that we could stay out late shopping and wake up early to go and shop. We had stayed up until 2:30 shopping an we were planning on making it to Sonic by 5:30 to be one of the first 100 people in line to get their route 44 99 cent for the whole year sticker. (My family has an addiction to soda.) I was debating when my alarm went off wheather to go back to bed or not. My sister then walk in the room, and I was like should we go? How about we just go to Sonic and then come back and go back to sleep. She had told me that she hardly slept that night and she would rather be miserable shopping then sitting at home not being able to sleep. So I get dressed and am starting to get my shoes on. She is already to go standing by the bed waiting for me. The next thing I hear is her gasp, I look up and she says " Either I just peed my pants or my water just broke." I start laughing. Our goal was to shop until she popped literally. But we thought baby Nora would be too stubborn for any of that to actually come true. As more fluid came out she says " smell this does this smell like pee?" hahah true sister love. Once we had established her water did infact break we started panicking. She gave me her house key and a list of things to go get at their apartment I went and woke up my mom in a panic. Kinsey had Chloe so fast that her Doctor was worried that if she went into Labor on her own with this one that she wouldn't make it to the hospital we got to the hospital around 6 and of course she didn't end up having her until 2:25. I was lucky enough to take pictures of her birth story and I am obsessed with all of the moments I was able to capture!


Being a part of Kinseys birthing experience was amazing. I was so sad that I couldn't be there for Chloes cause I was living in California at the time. There is nothing else like it.
Chloe has been talking non stop about her new baby sister Ra-Ra it was so sweet to watch her meet her for the first time. She is in absolute love with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment