Sunday, January 10, 2016
Blog makeover
I have been debating for a while whether to keep this post to myself or to start posting these things to my blog. One of my resolutions this year has been to get back into writing of some sort. I have always had a passion for it.. there has been times when I have gone through something hard and decided to write a long blog post about my feelings.. although shortly after I may have had "awkward tingles." as my friends and I call them.. those posts have been some of my favorite things to go back and read. Reading a trial or thought from the begining to the end helps me overcome what I am currently going through. Looking back on the past couple of years of my blog, I am bored. An overload of I phone pictures with "Me and Chloe at the zoo" or "Me and my sister started going to the gym" type of captions.. these don't tell me about my life, they don't make me remember what real things I was going through at the time.. and since my journal writing days have consisted of half written pages because I would be over writing in it after 30 seconds because my hand would start hurting. I have realized that I can tell a story so much better in the form of a post. I know some of you will cringe while reading these posts.. they are completley me and what I am feeling at the time. I may end up making this blog private one day but for now being open about my life and my hardships will motivate me to live it better and this will become yet another outlet and distraction to get through the hard times that I am going through. So take it or leave it.. read it.. or don't.. here goes nothing..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YAASSSS I love it!! Bring on the awkward tingles :)
Post a Comment