Monday, February 8, 2010

Dear John.. I am a bit dissapointed..

So this past weekend we had no school friday.. so me and my friends all had a sleepover well there was not any sleep involved but it was so much fun! We stayed up until 7:30 and woke up at 9:00 to go see dear john so first of all read the book and loved it. But I felt like the movie was missing a lot. Second of all. KILL me please. I would love to have a john in my life. But i have come to find that they do not exist. So pretty sure the whole movie I was freaking jelous and depressed about my so called "Love Life".. ANYWAYS!.. it was fun to go with my friends.. the movie was eh okay.





Here is an "attempt" at a picture of me and cierra in the theater. My camera was dead so i used my phone. ( feel free to ignoore my nasty self in this picture)

No comments: