Me and my mom started Weight Watchers about a week and a half ago. I am really excited to get into good swimsuit shape!! And to learn how to balance things out so I know what portions and what types of food to eat for the rest of my life! On our first Weigh in I lost 5 pounds!! WOOT I was super pumped. And I am excited to weigh in next week! Lots of going to the gym and working hard. But I am motivated and I bought my super cute " motivation" swim suit from anthropology( and i don't only need to loose the weight.. i need to save up to aford this swimsuit!!) hahaha well I will keep you up to date on how my progress is going.
1 comment:
So happpy to be on this journey with you Sammy Charmer. I sure love ya!
Post a Comment