Tuesday, April 20, 2010
4-20-10
This week has been good so far my prom dress came yesterday and i love it:) it fits perfect it is a little bit long but me and my mom are going to fix it! Prom is this weekend and I am soo excited:) Cheer tryouts are today for Timpanogos at the coach and my friends want me to do it. But I cannot decide! It would get me and shape and keep my involved my senior year. But I don't know if I am ready to commit to another year. I guess just wish me luck in whatever I decide to do.. Part off me wants to just do part time MATC next year and move on from high school and start working toward my future but another part of me wants to soak up as much high school as i can. I am only young once and I want to enjoy it.. I am just sick of the stupid things that do not even matter. Like girl drama and when all my friends talk about is how they got ready this morning or what guy they think is cute this week.. news flash.. there is more to life guys. Also there is only 26 days left of school wooot. I am SO ready for summer but with me getting a job, catching up on credits and possibly doing cheer will be a summer FULL of things to do. which means less bumming around by the pool. But I guess I need reality check and I need to start growing up! Did I mention how much I love timpanogos? I am So very glad I made the switch! Well enough of me rambling on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment