Sunday, April 11, 2010
All good things
So my last post pretty depressing.. do you ever have those days where everything adds up and becomes bigger deals when they really arent well yep.. my life story friday night.. strange how things can get so bad so fast and then become so good so fast.. saturday i woke up in a crappy mood. But Ellen Degeneres, my lovley friends and mother cheered me up... I had a fun eventful day with my friends ellie, chelsey and amy. They are jems. And after a good talk with chels. I came home to be asked to PROM:)...finally.. haha chelsey dropped me off and the poster was sitting on my porch and I ran to her car screaming and jumping! So that is good.. going to find a dress and others tomorrow! wish me luck! ( I will post about spring break and about last night tomorrow) it is getting late. Goodnight:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment