I hate when your trying hard.. but its not hard enough.
school is hard I hate it. And I can honestly say that I am trying. This is the hardest part of the term with all of the finals and everything. But I know I can pull it together and come out of it awesome! I know I can and I know I will I just need these three weeks to push through and get it done! it will happen. Just belive in me.
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."
Maybe things like this happen. For motivation.. for a reality check.. I hate those meetings. But now I am fighting even stronger. And maybe that is what I need to get to the finish line
No comments:
Post a Comment