Monday, October 11, 2010

Murder Mystery Party

So as you all know this is on my bucket list of things to do this october.. and I accomplished it saturday woo!
So the theme was " Killing For The Crown' It was a beauty pagent and we all got assigned a state I was "Miss Arizona" And I actually was the murderer. I killed Miss Texas (Cierra) With poison tic tacs. Because we were both bribing Judge Julie( Maddie McClellan) Haha it was so fun! Me and my mom went all out and decorated it so cute!




So as you all know this is on my bucket list of things to do this october.. and I accomplished it saturday woo!
So the theme was " Killing For The Crown' It was a beauty pagent and we all got assigned a state I was "Miss Arizona" And I actually was the murderer. I killed Miss Texas (Cierra) With poison tic tacs. Because we were both bribing Judge Julie( Maddie McClellan) Haha it was so fun! Me and my mom went all out and decorated it so cute!

1 comment:

Sienna said...

How fun! I've always wanted to do one of those! Awesome you've got friends that will play along. It's great to see you enjoying such a fun time in your life.