2011 is going to be a HUGE year for me.. so so many changes
- I am going to be graduating from high school
-Moving out
-Starting college
-Being independent
-Getting a job
-Saying goodbye to all of my friends.
-Turning 18
-Going out of the country by myself!
and much much more.
I am hoping that this is going to be my year:)
These are my new years resolutions
-Graduate from high school
-Get into Utah State University
- Find a job
- Save up to pay for school by myself.
-Lose 50 pounds and maintain
-Fall in love
- Gain a stronger testimony
-Get my patriarticle blessing
- Live in the moment.. instead of worrying about the future
-Work harder in school. Get AWESOME grades.
-Read the Book Of Mormon all of the way through
- Only miss church if it is nessesary.
-Be myself no matter what
-Be the best person that I can be .
No comments:
Post a Comment