well first of all I had a FULL 2 weeks off of school (16 days) that was MUCH needed! I spent a lot of time with family and friends soing exciting holiday things:) Christmas eve we went to outback with matt and his family.. and my grandma got to come with us! This was the first time that we went out for christmas eve dinner. And I loved it.. no dishes no work:) Just relaxing! Then we came home and opened up our pajamas! And we watched Dispicable me ( which could possibly be the cutest movie ever!) We all slept in my room and then we opened presents in the morning.. at like nine. I think we are all finally to the age where we know that the presents will still be there if we sleep in. Santa was very good to me this year! Christmas day we had our french toast breakfast and watched movies by the fire. Then matt and his family came over.. and cora slept over and we ALL went to church together. Kinsey promised my mom that she would come to church twice a year.. christmas sunday and mothers day. It was so nice having our whole family together I get so lonley being the only child at church. Anyways Christmas was everything I hoped it would be:)
All of my gifts:)

The classic stair picture.
I bought the "Nook" for my mom. :)
Christmas eve dinner.. the kids table:)
Me and tyke and dinner
My guy friends brought me a candy bar for my christmas present.. and the note said " To: Sammy and The Zuke" All of my friends worship my dad it is so funny. But he loved it. So we had to get a picture:)
Decorating cookies for santa:)
Christmas eve.. locked in my room so santa can come:)
I bought kinsey a pair of toms for christmas and she bought me the cutest shirt from nordstrom:)

I ended off the holiday season with the irvins anual cookie decorating party:)
I love christmas time:)
No comments:
Post a Comment