Dear Sammy,
You are here by sentenced to 7-10 days of pure hell.
Love, your immune system.
So this past week I caught the most demon flu that I have ever received in my life. It has been 9 days since I have seen the outside world. Besides the fact that a select 14 pounds from my tush decided to take up residence in my toilet.. there was absolutely nothing good about the past ten days.
A couple of words of wisdom..
1. If you have not gotten the flu shot.. get it now. Like stop reading this and go get it.
2. If you know someone who has the flu.. RUN.
3. Enjoy being healthy for as long as possible.
4. If your head begins to pound constantly.. it means its coming. So stalk up on Sleeping pills, Icy hot, a good care taker, and some bubble bath.
5. You won't be able to stare at the television for very long, so I would recommend that you fill your DVR with the following shows.. That 70's show, Friends, Ellen, Up all Night, and Modern family. Because these are all the shows that are still funny with your eyes closed.
6. DON'T keep your phone within a ten foot radius of you after you take sleeping pills. ( I did hear reports of "drugged" phone calls to everyone I have ever cared about in my sleep.)
Last but not least.. just don't catch this one :)
No comments:
Post a Comment