Saturday, October 29, 2011

So as you know I have been extremely sick for the past three weeks now. And about a week and a half ago I started getting super blurred vision in my right eye and I am having a hard time focusing on things..it has gotten worse over the week and now it has started to turn in. I look like an idiot and it is the most uncomfortable thing ever. I am no longer throwing up and my migraines have stopped. But I went to the doctor on Thursday and he sent me to an eye specialist for my vision. The eye doctor told me that something was pushing on my optic nerve and that it is pretty serious and scheduled me an MRI for the next morning. So this morning I had an MRI which was pretty much the scariest thing of my life. I have never even gotten a shot without my mom holding my hand.. and going in there all by my self was pretty scary for me. I get my test results back Monday, so lets hope for the best. I am so sick of being sick. But this illness has taught me so much believe it or not, and I am so grateful for it! I will let you know how it goes!



Here is a taste of what it looks like.. I cannot beleive that I am showing this picture publicly... Paloma caught this candid shot last night.. I know I am pretty good looking.

2 comments:

tori ware said...

Hope you're ok sammy!! Prayin for ya girl. :)

Cassidy Amy said...

Oh no this is exactly what o had! And I had blurred vision. No joke. What the freak?!?!