I am getting so excited to move out in April! I spend most all my time with kylee we have been busy decking out and making cute pillows for our apartment.


I started nannying for this cute family Jenny helped me find. They have three kids but I spend most of my time watching this cute thing!.. I think I have found my new dream job!

I am also nannying for the millers starting tomorrow for a week while Kim and Jason go to Mexico. I am so excited to play mom for a week with my favorite kids!
I started reading the Book Of Mormon for this first time all of the way through.. I know it is so bad that I have never read the whole thing. But I am loving it. I have been keeping a scripture journal and writing down things that stand out to me and talking about my first experience so then the next time I can see what different things I can get out of it. I love having that time every day to feel the spirit and to give me a boost to survive the day, and make good choices!

I have been so happy having such good things in my life. I am so excited to keep learning and growing and to see what life has next for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment