Friday, February 3, 2012

Signing my life away..

So me and these two lovely ladies decided to sign our lives away today.. we are moving out for spring/summer! We found a super fun, social, cheap place! And we just signed our contracts today! We move out in April! I am so excited.


and if that wasn't financially dumb of me to start with.. I am then moving in with these 5 girls in august for when I start school!


I am so excited for what is to come! It is going to take a lot of hard work.. but memories last a lifetime right? I feel like my beautiful friends are going to start droppin like flies in the marriage department.. so I gotta waste my money while I can RIGHT?

1 comment:

Miki {Becoming What I Always Was} said...

right! moving out is the first step to really becoming who you are! you'll love it!