Being away from home around christmas time was WAY harder than I thought. Every christmas song makes me home sick. And seeing all of the pictures of snow and family and friends doing christmas activities sucked! But guess what? I survived! And I go home in 3 days!! But since I am a horrible blogger lately I decided to to sum up my Christmas season before I go start all of my Utah Christmas festivities. So I have been trying my hardest to live up the most of SF christmas. I have watched all of the christmas movies on my list..some twice.
Me and Tori have made a lot of Christmas treats and done Christmasy things!
My room has been decked out since legit the day after Halloween. I love my room it is so cozy!
I have been milking every second of having kids to do Christmas things with. I am the youngest in my family and I always wished that I had little kids running around to do all of the fun Christmas thing. I have defiantly got them to love Christmas a lot more!
Me Sasha and Amy went on a Christmas drive to look at all of the lights. We went to this one house that was insane! They were decked out inside and out! They had Santa there and gave out candy canes. Cutest thing ever!
I went completely over board on Christmas shopping.. no big surprise there! I am not even going to tell you how much money I spent.. But I would much rather spend it on others than my self. That is what Christmas is all about.. am I right? :)
And here is what Sunday Nights locked in my room results to.. 3 DAYS!














No comments:
Post a Comment