Being home for Christmas could have possibly been the best thing ever. Besides my annoying layovers in Long Beach traveling was good. I was a little scared to fly the day before the world was supposed to end.. Not that I actually thought it was going to end but because I thought some psycho would take me down with them. But I made it safe! And could not have been happier!!
My Parents picked me up from the airport and then the rest of my family met up at Olive Garden in downtown SLC to eat some grub and see the beautiful temple lights!
Afterwards I slept at Kinseys house for my first night. Her and my mom both had magazines and treats waiting for me.. so sweet. We stayed up talking, cuddled with Chlo and watched friends all night. It was perfect!

Christmas was weird this year it was Kinsey first year away from home. And so it was just me and Aaron Christmas eve night. We waited for Kins and Kelton to open up presents which was good. Sunday we all went to church together which was amazing. I don't remember the last time my whole family was at church together.. Kinsey stopped going while I was in high school and I have been in singles ward for so long. I loved seeing all of the stone kids and spending time with my grandma! We went to Wingers with the Warner family for Christmas Eve lunch.. so random but I think it could be a new tradition! The rest of our Christmas consisted of spending time together, eating lots of food, playing games and me just being a part of the family! Which I love!
The rest of the trip consisted of this...















No comments:
Post a Comment