One of the things I missed the most while I lived in California was being able to spoil my friends and families on their birthdays. So I decided to make sure I did when I moved home. In my family we have a tradition on having a Sunday birthday. Every sunday before our birthdays we get our "Sunday birthday" Where we get full control of the remote, my mom buys us all our favorite treats, drinks, and gossip magazines and we just get to be waited on all day. I have to say this is one of my favorite family traditions. Hopefully my future husband can take on this task :) So for my moms real birthday we went to her favorite Mexican resuraunt in springville and me and Aaron came back to watch the movie No instructions included. My mom had seen it in Texas with my Aunt and had been begging all of us to watch it with her ever since. The whole thing was in Spanish with English subtitles.. I know I am a saint for agreeing to watching that. But it was pretty cute. Then on her sunday birthday I went grocery shopping the day before and was determined. My mom wanted quieshe for dinner and I could not for the life of me find it in the freezer section, so I risked it and made a homemade queshe. My brother always teases me that I can't cook, but ever since he saw this masterpiece I have not heard another peep. We has such a great day making dinner together and playing games. Happy 47th mom I love you!Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Happy Birthday Mama!
One of the things I missed the most while I lived in California was being able to spoil my friends and families on their birthdays. So I decided to make sure I did when I moved home. In my family we have a tradition on having a Sunday birthday. Every sunday before our birthdays we get our "Sunday birthday" Where we get full control of the remote, my mom buys us all our favorite treats, drinks, and gossip magazines and we just get to be waited on all day. I have to say this is one of my favorite family traditions. Hopefully my future husband can take on this task :) So for my moms real birthday we went to her favorite Mexican resuraunt in springville and me and Aaron came back to watch the movie No instructions included. My mom had seen it in Texas with my Aunt and had been begging all of us to watch it with her ever since. The whole thing was in Spanish with English subtitles.. I know I am a saint for agreeing to watching that. But it was pretty cute. Then on her sunday birthday I went grocery shopping the day before and was determined. My mom wanted quieshe for dinner and I could not for the life of me find it in the freezer section, so I risked it and made a homemade queshe. My brother always teases me that I can't cook, but ever since he saw this masterpiece I have not heard another peep. We has such a great day making dinner together and playing games. Happy 47th mom I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment