Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I guess weekends aren't just for watching Netflix.

Most of my weekends are spent recovering from my crazy week with work and school and catching up on homework.. Occasionally I will go to dinner with a friend or tag along with my friends and their boyfriends. Last weekend I hung out with this groups of boys that I had never met.. Long story short never let your mom hook you up on a date. "cute and normal" has a total different meaning than it did 30 years ago. This weekend however was different Friday night I got to catch up with all the girls we did our usual ritual. Happy sumo and shopping! I went overboard.. Window shopping is not in my vocabulary. 


Em slipped it to me that she was coming to Utah for the weekend. Some people just don't know how to keep a secret! But boy was I glad she came.. She got here on Saturday and we went to chillis caught up with old friends and had a sleepover staying up until 4:30 watching Ellen. Sunday we hung out at the Cabin she was staying at in Sundance it was so nice! Of course we had some dance parties in the kitchen and had everyone over that night for pizza and hot tubbing.







She was supposed to stay until Thursday but ended up leaving on Tuesday. It went by way too fast! She couldn't get back to LA fast enough which breaks my heart. I miss having my best friend in Utah but I am happy she is chasing her dreams!

See you in August best friend!

No comments: