Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Springtime phone dump

(So I lost my password to my blogger account and so I have been locked out of my blog this entire year. But this past weekend I finally was able to get back into my blog and now I can update all of the happening of the past year. Yay!)

So here is my Spring 2015 wrapped up into one post. 

My spring pretty much consisted of.. 

-Babysitting my favorite family the Millers. I grew up babysitting them and now I get lucky enough to watch them occasionally while their parents go out of town. I love it when I get to be Kim Miller for a week and spend the week with my favorite kids! 

-Lots of baseball games with the family. Sunflower seeds, baseball and my cute nieces make for the perfect Saturday!

-Bike rides, and hot tubbing in the rain with the Maddies. 

- Roomie bonding with PJ at the Rose house.. I know my time is limited with Paloma before she marries London in the summer. 

-Baby ci is having a baby, baby shower..(How am I old enough that my friends are starting to have kids?!) Can't wait to meet baby Mav. 









No comments: