Life has been good! STRESSFUL but good. I offically hate school and waking up in the morning.. Grades hate me. But I am trying. Just got home from a MUCH needed get away at the cabin with my fam and kenz. LOTS to look forward to.. like getting in shape FINALLY. Working out 6 hours a day 5 days a week and eating healthy this whole summer should do the trick. and I can start my senior year off righ. Things are good with friends I am over all the drama and cutting things out of my life that don't neeed to be there. Loving that I only have 7 hours of school this week total.. and then SCHOOL IS DONE! woo hoo! Party time! I am excited to start having practice more than once a week I have a LOT of work to do and I want to get going! Summer is the best I am so excited:)
things I HAVE to do this summer:
- ROAD TRIP
- Get in shape
- Get better at tumbling
- make good with all friends/ gain more friends
- finish ALL packets!!
- Decide what I want to do with my life as far as career goes..
-PARTY!!
-oh and get BLACKKK
YES i love summer woo:)
No comments:
Post a Comment