You almost feel as if they werent even there.
I hate missing people.
But I love the end of missing someone.
When you finally get to reunite with them aga
in and things just go back to normal..
But in this case there is no end.
There is no happily ever after.
It is just a bunch of loose ends.
But I am done.
NO more.
And I can actually honestly say never ever again.
It has been a good long run..
with one too many chances.

I am burning still, Burning still.. know that I am burning for you.. still.
So far away from where you are
These miles have torn us worlds apart
And I miss you
Yeah, I miss you
So far away from where you are
Standing underneath the stars
And I wish you were here
I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things
I never thought that they'd mean everything to me
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here
I feel the beating of your heart
I see the shadows of your face
Just know that wherever you are
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here
No comments:
Post a Comment