Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best Dad In The world!

Happy fathers day/ birthday pops!!





It is not everyday when a daughter can walk up to a cute group of boys at school going off about the coolest guy ever rambling on about how great " The Zuke" is and I get the honnor of saying hey thats my dad! Or when I am with a big group of people and some friends will come up to me and say hey.. hows your dad? It is not everyday that a daughter gets to say that she has the COOLEST dad in the world!!

My dad is amazing.. he is always helping people whenever he gets the chance.. he never puts his needs first and he never expects people to go out of their way to make his life better.. he is changing peoples lives every day..wether it is helping someone with car troubles.. to mowing the old lady accross the streets lawn.. to buiding a foundation for people to have a second chance at life.. I am so proud of my dad and everything that he has become..
I love it when he calls me charmer in his goofy voice or when I am home sick and he thinks I am sleeping and I am hear him wistle my signature wistle.. I love that he gives all my friends nicknames and I love that he wishes he was 17 again.. he can always cheer me up.. even thinking of him can make my day better.


It's offical i have the BEST dad in the WORLD

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you must have an awesome dad. He sounds like the coolest dad ever. If I were you I would bring him home a German Chocolate shake from Purple Turtle. I'll bet he's the type of dad what would take you to Wisconsin to see the Brewers and the Gufs. I'll be he's also the type of dad who really loves his Little Charmer. Sammy, Sammy, Sammy Lucky Charmer (N.I)
Bernie Brewer