Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Month of hell

2 a days for cheer have started.. I just got finished with day #2 and I am already dieing! Okay so here is how my Schedual goes.. Wake up at 6:00 AM then we have first practice until 9:00 in which we run a mile in a half right when we get there.. then we do stunting for an hour then we do tumbling for an hour and then we condition for a half hour.. and to be blunt conditioning IS hell. Today I was almost in tears!! SO then I go home for and hour and a half. and then second practice goes until one.. during which we work on jumps, cheers and dances ( which is a tad easier but I still sweat the entire time..)

So these awsome mornings are going to last every stinkin day until july and then we go to cheer camp for a whole week.. then we have a break until august and the whole thing starts all over agian!

I know this routine will get me in shape.. well at least it better but as of right now this whole cheer thing... it ain't working! But I am going to hang in there it might be hard but I know I would regret it if I quit!

Thats all..Lets see if I make it out of this summer alive

1 comment: