Sunday, June 20, 2010

Sometimes I just need to let it all out..

Have you ever realized that every person.. every moment.. every little thing that you do in your life can effect the rest of your life?

Even one person can have a huge impact on your life..
every person that steps in or out of your life has at least a little effect on you..
it is hard letting go of someone that you care about.. but if it is what is best for them and you know it then I guess it is a selfless act. I know me out of the equation is best for them. It sucks but I just want them to be happy. I have gained so many good people in my life and lost so many others. You never really realize how much you will miss someone until they are gone. Or how much you might need them. I am so grateful for all of the good people that I have in my life. Because they make it a lot easier when someone walks out of your life. I want to stop careing about the little things and just go on with my life ..I want him out of my life for GOOD. There is the good people and the bad people in your life.. he is one of the bad.. The one that doesn't care.. cold hearted.. i hate him for what he put me through but love him at the same time for careing for my best friend even tho I don't aprove and I think she deserves way better. But I am at ease knowing that she will be happier.. No more secrets.. No more lies. No more stress.

For YOU
I dont know what i've done
Or if i like what i've begun
But something told me to run
And honey you know me it's all or none
There were sounds in my head
Little voices whispering
That i should go and this should end
Oh and i found my self listening

Cause i dont know who i am, who i am without you
All i know is that i should
And i dont know if i could stand another hand upon you
All i know is that i should
Cause he will love you more than i could
he who dares to stand where i stood

See i thought love was black and white
That it was wrong or it was right
But you ain't leaving without a fight
And i think i am just as torn inside

And I wont be far from where you are if ever you should call
You meant more to me then any one i've ever loved at all
But you taught me how to trust myself
And so i say to you, this is what i have to do.

Cause i dont know who i am, who i am without you
All i know is that i should
And i dont know if i could stand another hand upon you
All i know is that i should
Cause he will love you more than i could
he who dares to stand where i stood

Thank you for teaching me that I can be myself no matter what.
Thank you for being an example.
Thank you for teaching me that I can get through hard things.
Thank you for teaching me that I deserver better.
Thank you for teaching me that I am worth something.
Thank you for teaching me that I am never alone.
Thank you for sharing your heart with me.
THANK YOU for making a positive impact on my life..
I will never forget you.

This will all pass things will go back to normal eventually.. before him.. before her.. and the people that care to be in my life and are here to support me and stay will remain. and life will go on. It may seem like I am over doing it a tad.. but to me it is much more than this.. I want people in my life who care about me who would put me before any stupid boy.. I am so sick of boyfriends and being second best to the magority of my friends.. I want people who don't have to second guess my trust. I want people who REALIZE that I just might care enough about them to put my needs aside to make them happy even though it might not seem like it at the moment.. I want someone who loves me for just me.
No strings attached.
Why is life so hard sometimes?
I guess you just have to push through the bad to apprciate the good.
I just need to stay strong, know who I am.. and be with people who respect me.

I need to be the friend that I need.. If I expect my friends to treat me one way.. I need to treat them the same way or BETTER. Because that is who I am.. and that is who i want to be.


I can do hard things

No comments: