

A few weeks ago I went to cheer camp.. it is the best/worst thing ever. The nights were fun.. the very short breaks were fun.. But the work was hard.. I know people thing cheer is rediculous.. and sometimes I find my self questioning it all. But I love all the girls.. i love being a part of somehting I love having something to keep me active/ busy.. I have the whole month of july off.. and let me tell ya it was a much much needed break! I am excited/ dreading going back.. I guess me and cheer have a love- hate relationship! Some highlights: On our last night there.. the owner of the camp surprised us by renting out 3 movie theaters to go see eclipse! If you think screaming girls are so annoying in the theather when you saw it. you have no Idea! Try seeing it with 400 obsessed cheerleaders! Yeah it was pretty crazy.. this year our camp was at a hotel.. which was way way better. we went swimming the first night which was way fun.. we also won the spirit stick! woo hoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment