I miss you.
I miss the way you made me feel.
I miss us four.
I miss our adventures in the mountains.
I miss having the butterflies everytime I saw you.
I miss wishing that everywhere I went you would be there..
I miss waiting for your nightly phone calls and your daily texts.
Most of all I just miss us.
You screwed up so many times. You made me feel at the lowest of low. You out me through somuch.
And at the end of the day I just want you to be here. To be here to tell me things are going to be okay.. to tell me that I am capable of being loved.
I wish things didn't happen the way they did.. so we could be fine. So I could call you when I need you. And life woudl be good.
Words cannot describe.
No comments:
Post a Comment