I have a major problem with putting things off.. school, packets, tumbling, chores, Reading Scriptures, Going to church every week, work, diets, working out All hard things that I frankly just want all the fun out of it and could care less about the hard things.. I need to stop letting my self get away with doing things I only want to do.. and do things even when I don't feel like doing them.. I want to succeed in life, in everything thing I do. What if I did everything I NEEDED to do that was hard.. If I got straight A'S if I stuck to eating healthy and working out every day.. if i stuck to all my goals.. If I Got everything done on my to do list. especially the ones in bold or with the stars on them.. If I did less talking and more doing.. imagine how much happier i would be how much more relaxed I would be.. How much BETTER I would be.. How much more I would be worth!! LIFE WOULD BE GOOD! and for once in my life I could be proud of my self.. I AM proud of the person that I am and alot of the decisions I make.. But if i could only face my flaws.. and FIX them! I can do hard things.. NO I have to do hard things.. everybody does.. they are all different but hard.
Things I am gonna change..
- No more saying tomorrow I will do that.. START TODAY.
- No more saying I can't
- No more thinking about what I want right that second.
- No more being lazy
- No more not caring.
-No more settling for less
- No more putting my self down.
I am young enough to dig my self out of this never ending hole of mistakes.. bad grades.. bad eating habits.. bad motivation..bad caring enough to remember
Things I am going to make better..
-Thinking of how my decision will effect my future not the present.
-Thinking before acting..
- Be responsible
-DO things even if i don't feel like it!
-PUSH PUSH PUSH MY SELF
-think of the reward..
-Think of making myself, my parents, my heavenly father proud!
All I can do is my best.. but at the end of the day if I know i put 100% into then I will be more satisfied if i got all A's my back tuck, my personal progress, or lost 20 pounds!
REWARDS
- Good grades: Make my parents proud.. graduate with my friends.. show my teachers who I really am..
- Get my tumbling: Making competition..feeling good about cheering in front of a crowd..
-Sticking to my diet.. Better self esteem.. less worries.. look better.. get more boys:)... feel better all around.. be healthier
- Staying strong in the church.. Stronger testimony.. blessings.. security.. happiness... comfort.. many more things.
Is sleeping in, realxing, playing with friends, partying, watchign t.v., facebook.. any "fun" things worth missing out on these things? I think not! time to make a huge CHANGE and after this week.. after spending time with all my family that is in town summer is pretty much over for me.. it is time to crazk the whip and get going on my life.. my future MY REWARDS!
I will keep you updated on how things are going.
this time is for real no talk just DO
Thats All:)
Yours Truley,
Sammy
1 comment:
Sammy You've motivated me to be better!! :)
Post a Comment