SO today was a good day.. slept in until 12:30.. i know pathetic.. Then I went to costa with the big sister for lunch. .Then I played with chels and we watched friday night light all day, talked, went to wall mart, del taco and maceys. then I made my self some chips and dip and watched a walk to remeber, then drove around with emilee, was worthless in her room peeing our pants.. and that pretty much consumed my day.. BUT no fear this is the only day that I will sit on my bum and sloth around much more exciting things to come.. so embrace your self:)
Top Five Highlights:
1. Good conversation with kins.
2. Establishing " whats happening? and oh my gosh the second coming!" with chels
3. Emille calling me ugly all day.
4. Being such a nappy hoe driving around dancing so ugly with emilee at 10:00 at night
5. Being with my best friends laughing all day!
oh and it is jennys birthday today! woo:)
AND yes I WAS being dead serious when I walked our my front door looking like that today.






No comments:
Post a Comment