-We chucked rocks for all the guys that screwed us over
Monday, August 30, 2010
Love is a battle field
My sophmore year I remember my cheer coach telling us that she misses being heartbbroken. It sounded so werid but its true. I know it sucks now. And yeah all I wanna do is just find that someone and be happy for the rest of my life.. yada yada yada but I am gonna miss going on drives.. Listening to my heartbreak playlist on my I pod or crying to a friend. And there is just that one person/thing you cannot stop thinking about! Well friday me and chels were feelin low.. chels was having boy problems so we decided to go up to the water towers( A look out spot it orem) So we parked my car and plugged in my i pod. opened all the doors blasted the most depressing music.. laid on the hood of my car.. IN THE POURING RAIN. And just screamed our hearts out and man it never felt so good. There is no better feeling than finding that song that has your life wrapped up in it and just screaming your feelings out to a tune! ahh man it felt so good! So after getting soaked.. we went and got some pizza cuddled up in sweats and watched chick flicks. Sometimes it feels good to just let it all out... So boys bring it on.. cause if everytime you screw us over we have a night like this I think we will be just fine:)



-We chucked rocks for all the guys that screwed us over
- It was freeeezing!
- Watching movies after
-We chucked rocks for all the guys that screwed us over
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment