Okay so a lot of things on my mind..
I am sick of boyfriends, worthless friends, flakey people, my car rohnda dieing on me, parents nagging on me, not trusting me, packets, not being satisfied with my body, being alone ( and no this is not meaning i want a boy friend it means I need someone who will care about me and put me first.. which I am still yet to find that one true friend) I am sick of friends not caring.. putting forth NO effort. I am sick of my room being messy. I am sick of finding confetti EVERYWHERE. I am sick of my dark roots. I am sick of being poor. I am sick of my clamy hands.. you wouldn't think it effects my life.. BUT IT DOES. I am sick of never being satisfied with my desicions. I am sick of not being perfect in the church, I am sick of being lazy! SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK so many things on the to do list.. on the HAVE to do list. So many people on the " make me feel like straight up shiska list." I AM SICK of my friends saying rude comments to me about not having a boyfriend.. really tho boys are not everything and i might sound crazy but just wish at least for the next year i could just have all my girls without them blowing me off for their boyfriends. Or when we are at the poola and everyone goes around and shares their drama.. that i have none. UHHG sometimes life seems easier when I am older. But it just seems to be getting harder and harder. I just wish there was someone that cared about me before anything else.
BUT ITS ALL GOOD
Yours truley, sammy:)
1 comment:
i love you. i'm sorry.
Post a Comment