Thursday, December 23, 2010

Frostina

So Tuesday I had a sleepover with emilee.. BEGGED her to play in the snow with me... I wanted to build a snowman! But nope.. she left. Then chels came over.. we watched a movie and then she was going to go home... get ready.. and then come back over.. but I BEGGED her to just build one snowman with me..but nope.. So I put my snow gear on.. plug in my I pod... and get to work... BY MYSELF!... and as I am starting the second ball.. I hear footsteps.. along comes chelsey. With he snow gear on.. against her own will. So I smile huge, and get super pumped that she is going to help me.. and then what do you know.. emilee pulls up five minutes later...READY to help me!:) I have the two best friends ever. I still need a snow buddy to build a legit fort with me.. because of course they say " It is too cold" blah blah blah. BUT I am very grateful that they care enough to support me and my snowmen needs:)




Isn't she the cutest>:)



No comments: