Wednesday, December 1, 2010

So proud.

Can I just tell you..
I have been SO productive today..
here is my day...

6:45-7:30 Get ready for school.
7:45-11:50 School
11:50 Called my mom to go get money.. started crying on the phone stressed out and just everything built up spilling out.. seriously just balled hysterically for a half hour..
12:30 Went to olive Garden with my mom and her frien suzanne.
1:00-5:00 EAST SHORE. got a whol packet done yes:)
5:30-6:30 Homework,Organized all of my things so that I could get caught up in school, Set goals. Figured out my graduation plan..
6:30- 7:00 Cleaned the whole house and did extra work to earn money for x-mas presents.
7:00-8:30 GYM worked my BUM off.
8:30-9:00 Read dannys corner, journal and scripture time.
BED TIME!
arent you so proud?
I earned money..
cleaned..
finished a whole terms worth of work..
Got a good workout in..
got organized..
studied.
AND I am going to bed early.. holla!
Feeling accomplished is THE best feeling EVER!:)

No comments: