Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day-1

Well first of all I am pumped to see how many people are starting to blog lately. I love blog stalking it is almost better than facebook stalking. Well I have decided to do the famous 30 day blog challenge. So all of you bloggers reading this, I am officially inviting you join me! This is something that might force me to start posting frequently. ENJOY!
Day number one.. Make a post with 15 facts about you.


1. The name is Samantha Brooke Warner
2. I hate conflict. When something bad happens to me I don't let it discourage me. I look on the bright side of things and put it in the past.
3. I love to go crazy with my friends. There is nothing better than a classic nights with my friends.
4.My mom is my best friend and that will never change.
5. I worship Rice king, Kneaders and Mi Ranchito. Taking me to any of those places will automatically make you my new best friend.
6. I am def. a believer that the right music can mend a broken heart. There is NOTHING better than listening to a song you can relate to (Que T-swift)
7. I am for sure a people pleaser. I love making people happy. I would rather do something nice for someone than have them do something nice for me.
8.I really do not think I could function without my daily dose of chelsea latley.
9.I am an awesome journal writer I have the most legit journals.
10. I love going for drives no matter what the emotion.. a drive will fix it.
11. I am SUPER shy when I first meet people but once I am out of my shell, I am solid.
12. I have a hard time sticking to things.
13. I love kids. Like lovee kids. I am not a creep they just make me happy. Like legit Life plan: Nanny.. college.. Become an Elementary school teacher.. retire and be a cross walk lady in my spare time.
14. Thursday is my favorite day of the week.. Because.. Usually most say Friday or Saturday.. But Fridays and Saturdays can sometimes be disappointing.Like everyone is expecting so much out of the weekend. But Thursdays.. no one expects anything and you are still giddy because you "think" that Friday and Saturday are going to be perfect!
15. I always try to be the best person I can be. and take everything that life throws at me as a learning lesson.

No comments: