My Girls are..
1.Missy Higgins: Love at first song. Seriously been in LOVE with her music since the 8th grade. It is my DREAM to see her live. Like I would literally sob. There is no one like her. I just adore her.
2. Lauren Conrad. You may know her as the Laguna Beach/The Hills star. But to me.. She is the writer of my three favorite books. She is the cause of me maxing out my mothers credit card at Kohles..because that is where her fashion line is sold. She is also gorgeous and very fashionable. I give the girl props for having the whole package.
3.Jayme Dee: I am sure none of you have heard of her. She is a random that I found on youtube. Of course because I was looking for a cover of Dear John by T-swift. Well I will just tell you.. she is AMAZING. Love her voice. And when she becomes famous..don't say that I didn't warn you.
(Be sure to check out her covers.. seriously you will not be dissapointed. I have them all on CD also if you would like a copy! She is AMAZING!)
Well I am sure there is more. But so far no other hoes have made my list. Nobody tops them. And at some point in my life these are the three people that I would love to meet the most.
No comments:
Post a Comment