Sunday, February 20, 2011

Preference 2011

Preference 2011
Fallin for you


Last night was my very last preference. And not to mention my favorite dance of high school so far. For our day date we started off at kristens house for a big breakfast..



then we did a scavanger hunt which included a lot of differnt embarassing tasks. Some of them were..

Taking an awkward engagement picture:



Taking a picture with a strangers baby:

Find someone who likes like somebody in your group...I guess this is my twin!


Take a picture with a gay couple.. this was the closest we had.. emilee and cierra! hahah


Take a picture with somebody 5,6 or taller


Taking a picture with a cop


Buying condoms at a gas station together..



Kissing at the "T"



Other things were..
getting a M*A*C girls number
Going into ideal image and ask how much it would cost to get your boyfriend laser hair removal.
Doing a break-up scene in the mall


After the day date we went home and got ready for the dance! Chels did my hair and makeup and I got my dress from this website: lightinthebox.com we picked up our dates which took forever because emilees date lived in alpine and my date lived in provo so we were the car that was always late.. shocker. So once we had all of our dates we went to Palomas house and took pictures..



After palomas we went and got our professional pictures done at sleepy ridge. We then surprised the boys with a limo! The limo was so fun and it was my first time to ever ride in a limo. It was for sure a hit.





We ate dinner at Goodwood barbeque which I was not too thrilled with at first. But I was happy with it in the end.


After dinner we went back to the dance and then we all went and changed in sweats and went back to shaylis house and had brownies and ice cream and watched a movie.




Highlights/quotes of the night
" Sheriff! sheriff! deputy!"
" You will put out tonight!"
Finding nemo is so classic.
Watching people mmm chicka all over them selves.
Cierra and her worthless jokes.
Getting a limo
Being soo wasted while driving to asia to drop everyone off.
Grindin up on the volvo.
" Here you can wear my flip flops.. your feet are freezing"
fist pumpin
" oh gurl you look gooood... um yeah you too.. mmm chicka?"
" I am NOT sitting on the floor.. ( 1 minute later) you two sit right here on the floor!"
The photographer kiciking brandons leg to scoot him over. ahahahah.
The princess in the frog chick .. she is just so classic.
The braclet we found and carried with us.
That I couldnt walk in my heels.
Kristen spilling her drink at dinner.
Brandon being wasted one second.. then being passed out on the floor the next.
Drawing fish on the windows when they fogged up.
Being SO annoying. Pretty sure my car was about to kill me. LOVED it! holla!
That ryans mom had us all come in and lectured us about his cerfew.
The my corsage lasted about 30 seconds.

Preference was so fun I loved it! I am so glad that I took brandon we had so much fun. Defiantly a good way to do our last preference all together:)

1 comment:

Maddieeee said...

SAMMY! ohhhh my your dress is amazing! and your shoes wow! your look gorgeous. hope you had fun :)