High School is officially over. I always knew this day would come.. but I didn't think that it would be this fast. Overall I would say that I had a pretty solid High School experience.
Words of advice to those who are about to enter the High School world..
-Don't skip class.. seriously not worth it.
- Never EVER chose a boy over a friend.
-Get good grades...it pays off.
- Don't gossip it comes back to bite you.
- Don't wear your heart on your sleeve.. it will get broken.
- Try and get as involved as you can.
-Don't stress about the little things there is more to life than dances and boys.
-Only date boys with your same standards.. they will drag you down.
- Don't feed into drama stay sea level with everyone.
-Don't give up.
-Be the best person that you can be.. and let people see your true self.
-LIVE IT UP!
Here is a summary of my High School Experience.
Senior Year: Senior year defiantly did me well... I did SO many activities and i have had so much fun doing it all. This whole year I have tried to just live it up. I knew that it would go by so fast.. but not this fast. I have had a lot of trials this year but they have made me stronger and I am who I am today because of them. Senior year was everything I hoped it would be and more.. with a few exceptions. I loved coming back together with everyone to form a few final good memories.
My favorite memories of Senior Year:
- Watching The Bachelor at Kristen's house every Monday night.
-St George and Vegas trip in March with EVERYONE.
- Emilee's New Years Eve party.
- Park City Trip with all the girls.
- Senior Picnic
-Preference with Brandon
- Dominating in the spirit bowl
-MORP(Funnest dance ever)
-Senior all nighter
-Sleeping out on the track mats.
-Senior prom
- Stupid Cupid party
-Park City Spring Break trip
-Shasta runs with PJ
-Heartbreak therapy sesh at the water towers with Chelsey.
- Sadies with Jord.
- Basketball games and assemblies
Junior Year: Junior Year was probably the hardest year for me the first half was full of drama, heartbreak and a lot of change. I ended up Transferring schools half way through the year over to Timpanogos. Which was probably the best decision I have ever made. The second half was full of fun with all of my timp girls.
Favorite memories from Junior year:
- Pirate island girls night then the football game.
-Going to Maddies dads house every day for lunch and eating cereal.
-Cruising around in Maddies little car.
-Being worthless with Kenzie.
-St. George trip with Maddie, Chelsey and Kenzie.
-Cabin trip with Kenzie and the family.
-Third wheeling it with Kenz and Baldo.
-Becoming really close with Chelsey.
-Getting to know new people.
-Going to noodles and company every day with Emilee
-Partying with everyone when my parents would go out of town.
-Going up to salt lake with Emilee and our moms over homecoming weekend.
- New Years Eve with Emilee, Steph, and Cierra.
- Going to all of the soccer games with kenz.
-Vegas spring break trip with my mom.
-Hanging out with the old neighborhood boys.
-Football and Basketball games with the friends.
-Spirit bowl damage night
Sophmore Year: My Sophomore year was probably the year I was the most involved. I was Cheering, Dancing, and still trying to have a social life. It was so fun cheering at all of the games and performing at the Assemblies. My sister was a Senior when I was a Sophmore so I spent a lot of time with her which I loved. Even though she embarrassed me A LOT I am still so happy that I got to go to school with her. Sophomore year it was still pretty much just me and the Maddies every weekend with random boys. I made friends with a lot of the cheer girls. And this was the year that I started hanging out with all of the Timpanogos girls
Favorite memories from Sophomore year:
- Cheering, Performing, Competing, Becoming a family with my cheer girls.
-Metro Station concert with all the timp girls.
-Sadie Hawkins dance.. we took the special needs. Going to I-hop after with all the cheer girls.
- Our Disco Skating Obsession.
-Going to Maddies dads house every day after school.
-Stealing Maddies car and going to the mall before she had her license.
-Sluffing with Kinsey in the mornings and going to Mimi's Cafe.
-Rice king at least 3 times a week with Kinsey and Ian.
-Walking to Camerons house every day after school for ice cream.
- Meeting all of the new crew.
-Taking the hall pass and hanging out in the Tiger Lounge.
-Making posters every Thursday with Sariah.
-Hawaii with Maddie and her family
Freshman Year: This year pretty much consisted of me, maddie and maddie. This was the year of a lot of firsts. My first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first huge fight with my friends, my first dance.. I could go on and on. Freshman year was probably my favorite. I feel like everyone got along with everyone and there was not really any drama. Me and the Maddies stuck together and had the time of our lives. There was no stress.. graduation was too far away to even think about.. we could not even drive so jobs and working were out of the question.
Favortie memories from freshman year:
- Migrating down to Bajio from Maddie McClellan house in rain or shine.
-Having Monster/Boo Koo nights with Sam and Jenny after every break-up we went through.
-Dressing up with my friends and playing Sing Star
-Dance Parties at Brittons
-Driving around in Matt the Dougs van
-My relationship with Lucas
-Being a Chess Club member..because the shirts were cool.
-Valentines day Step-up 3 with Maddie and Tyler and Cameron and I.
- The ultimate night with Cameron, Sy, Me and Maddie.
-Maddies 15th birthday party.
- Biking down to Riverwoods and doing Bike Ballet
-Taking all sorts of photoshoots with Kinsey
- Going to the CVJH basketball games and making fun of them.
-Aerobics with Maddie Knowles funnest class.
- Walk
I could go on forever.. I loved Freshman Year.
Later High School... you have been good to me. But you won't be missed for now..
No comments:
Post a Comment