Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Number one best therapy of all time.. .

I have been driving up to salt lake a lot latley because, Kinsey and Kelton live up there now so I will go visit them or I will go babysit the littles. Last night I went and watched them while Matt&Celeste went to the U2 concert and I loved the drive more than anything.. getting some good solid music and just blasting it by myself singing at the top of my lungs with nothing to worry about but the open road.. ah seriously the best thing ever.


Here are some highlights of watching the littles.

Baby Felicity

Bedtime snack: Bread with chocolate frosting.. the insisted and told me that they couldn't sleep without it..
.

Trying to put Brevan to bed was definatly a chore.. he kept coming down saying that he wanted to just cuddle or that his panda bear pillow pet wanted to play. So eventually I caved in and let him snuggle up with me and cora until he fell asleep.

Later on when we were looking for a movie to watch on demand.. Cora was searching through the DVR and saw 16 and Pregnant on there.. and she goes :" 16 and Pregnant? Oh.. I promise Sammy I will never get pregnant at 16..that is just plain stupid." I laughed and then I asked her. " What would you do if I got pregnant right now? Would you be mad?" The she said: " Well first of all I would need to talk to this boy and see what he is thinking.. and then I would make sure you and the baby are okay and then I would watch the baby all of the time!" The brevan said: " I would not be mad because the baby would be soo cute and I would play with it all the time!" I was peeing my pants.. good to know that if I were to get pregnant they would have my back haha!

No comments: